We are an authentic community intentionally moving together into what God has next.
Sundays @ 10:30am - Noon
Ashland University's Jack and Deb Miller Chapel
Please feel free to dress as you normally do.
- Infant-Preschool — During Service @ Lower Chapel
- Kindergarten-5th — During Service @ Lower Chapel
- Sunday 9am @ Lower Chapel
Bimonthly Childcare (K-5)
- 2nd & 4th Sunday 9am @ Lower Library
Who We Are
We're a tight-knit community of believers that meet in the heart of Ashland, Ohio. Our community is a patchwork of people from all ages and walks of life. Together, we aim to be a group of city-changers by moving into what God has next.
Children's Ministry Coordinator
Creative Arts Director
What we're about
We are a messy, imperfect community. We welcome honest connections with God and one another.
We are abundantly blessed. We invest our time, money and talents—we are stewards, not owners.
We live our lives as an act of worship. We embrace unconventional and personal responses to God.
Ashland will look different as we each discover our unique calling. Together we transform communities.
We are uniquely equipped to embrace transition. Life is constantly changing and God is faithful.
How We Measure
- Commitment to a community group and/or discipling relationship
- Live authentically with a core group of people
- Participate in the hospitality vision of Five Stones
- Know, develop and use your spiritual gifts
- Cultivate a financially responsible lifestyle
- Increase exposure and knowledge of Scripture
- Pursue physical and emotional health
- Exhibit more fruit of the Spirit
- Write and revisit a personal mission statement
- Participate in your mission
- Know and share your Jesus story
- Engage with people who are not committed to a Christian community
- Active, regular engagement in worship
- Pray with and for others
- Increased awareness of Holy Spirit’s presence in our community
- Give tithe
- Protect your Sabbath
- Explore the depth and variety of spiritual practices
- Cultivate a rhythm of rest and re-creation
- Prioritize the health of your significant relationships